Saturday, July 3, 2010

One month
















One month ago our lives changed forever! I can't believe Dexter is already a month old! He is growing like a weed. Last night was the first night I was able to have him sleep in his bassenett(sp?) without it being right next to my bed. It is only maybe 5 feet away but I feel like it was a big step. He is just a darling little baby and everyone is in love with him. He laughs in his sleep sometimes and I just love it! I even captured one of his many smiles on camera! Now if I could find something that makes him smile on purpose!





The school year ended July 2nd and it means I am officially a stay at home mom. That is nuts! I have word since I was 16. I am going to enjoy seeing all of Dex's new tricks! I am so blessed to have a perect little family.





We will more than likely be blessing him on the first sunday in August. I will let everyone know for sure when I know for sure!





To tie you over here are some pictures of our amazing son!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! He looks just like ADAM!! What a cutie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the sweetest baby boy, I'm so glad I get to watch him grow! he's so flipp'n adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is way stinking cute! You guys are a sweet and darling family!

    ReplyDelete