Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm pooped

He barfed on my leg but loves a good snuggle
Zach is a good big cousin and likes to hold Dex for about 5 seconds but is so gentle!

Snuggled into momma's and daddy's bed



I just can't get enough of my amazing little man


well more like Dexter poops! He has been having a few blow outs the last few days! lol I didn't know such a little person could make such a big mess!




He is a good baby and I love his guts. I am pretty sure he found his cry recently! He doesn't fuss a ton but when he wants to eat we know about it! He is more alert and just barely starting to talk/babble a very little bit! I can't wait until he is cooing and smiling!




On another happy note, Adam is such a good daddy! He always changes diapers and makes bottles! I couldn't ask for a better partner in bringing up our son! I knew Adam would do an amazing job! I was just thinking that I have been with Adam for 5 years now, dating 3 married 2 and the time has just flown by! I suppose time flies when you find perfection!

2 comments:

  1. this is still the beginning, it just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the good stuff Beth, keep these memories, a lifetime of wonderful is on its way! You are so cute with him, and such a good Mom...I hope you got that from me :)

    ReplyDelete