Sunday, August 28, 2011

bragging




I can't stop myself from bragging about my amazing baby! I thought I'd write this down so I can remember these things when he is older and of course to brag!
Things Dexter does:
shake his finger and say no no no
does the motions to the itsy bitsy spider
does the motions to patty cake
climbs up on anything to get higher, and then looks to see who is looking
he gives actual kisses ( not just an open and waiting mouth)
he carries around and snuggles stuffed animals... he also gives them kisses
he runs
he can get down off the couch by himself
he "reads" books
when he wants you to feed him he brings you the food he wants
he walks backwards
he knocks on doors
he signs please, more, and all done
when he wants a bottle (no we haven't taken it away completely yet) he waits by the fridge
he twists on and off water bottle lids
he is super friendly
he likes to cuddle
he snuggles his stuffed animal to go to sleep
he laughs easily and often
he likes the plunger :/
he waves hello and goodbye
he makes a mad dash if the door is open
he snuggles us when he is tired
he can open my phone and "talks" on it
he brushes his hair
he dances to music
he's getting better at sharing :)
he talks ALL the time
he loves animals, especially dogs but he's usually very nice to them
ok I will stop but my child really is the most amazing little guy ever created. he is the best!

2 comments:

  1. I'd brag too!! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he is just so darn cute...I love his smile, his curly hair, and especially love the way you love him. You are a really great Mommy!

    ReplyDelete