Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh how time flies when you're in love!


Zach and his big eyes!

we are all making silly faces! aka tongues out!


oh he is so happy!



he is so handsome




repeat! sorry





And BOY am I!!! I am so so so in love with my little family!






Dexter is getting so big (literally!) right before our eyes! He is babbling and smiling more and more. He always wakes up happy and grinning! He eats like it's going out of style but I love his little chub more than I can say!






Aug. 1st we blessed Dexter Robert Price. Adam did such an amazing job., I will post pictures soon but they are upstairs and I have to put them on a flash drive first. So here are some pictures to hold you over! They were taken today (Aug. 11) and we even got little zach-a-dude in a few of them!

2 comments:

  1. You all are cute...looking forward to more pictures...Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pic of Dexter, and you look just as happy as you say you are. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete