Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Price

On Oct. 11th Adam and I found out we were pregnant!!! We had be trying since August, so it was a pleasant surprise!! We decided we wanted to tell our families in a cool exciting way. We waited until Halloween! You have NO idea how hard that was! I had a shirt that was a pregnant skeleton and Adam had a shirt that said " I love my pregnant wife" We went to both sets of parents. Adam's were first and they were excited and liked the costumes. A few of his sisters took a good 10 minutes to figure out that we were announcing we were prego!
Next was my mom's turn! We showed her our costumes and she just looked at them and read Adam's shirt out loud. It took about 10 seconds to register and then she screamed really loud! They were really excited. Rickie and Krista were outside taking Zach trick or treating and they heard her scream. They called asking if we needed to tell them anything and of course I wasn't going to tell them over the phone. We waited until they came back to show them.
Last was my dad. We went to his kareoke gig and showed him and Maridee. They were excited too!

We just had our 12 week check up and everything is looking good. We actually got to see our baby on an ultrasound for the first time! I am so in love!
We are finding out the Gender on Jan. 6th. We are going to have the tech put the pictures into an envelope along with the right corresponding sticker that says boy or girl(for extra varification) and then have a party where we will open the envelope and find out all together !

We are so so excited!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are very cute. I love that you got to see baby Price today. How super fun! Can't wait to see sweet baby when he/she gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I cant wait for you to update your blog. I love that we are all blogging....Let the blogging begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth I know that you already know this, but Jim and I are so excited for you and Adam. We already know what kind of parents you are going to be by the way you are with Zachary. You have always has a kind tneder way about you with children and I am sure one of your own will be no different. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy sweetheart. Keep p[osting here I will be watching :) I love you both! Grandparenthood is so much fun, thanks for adding to our joy in life!

    ReplyDelete